2011年6月11日星期六

Shopping = Bankrupt ♥ LOL

Yesterday i went to TIMES SQUARE for shopping :D

Awesome ! The clothes that they sell are fashionable in JAPAN !

Actually , i love KOREAN more :)

WUhhhh ! My mom don't wan to sponsor my clothes T^T

I waste many money ! BUT i get many new clothes =.=

I would like to upload my clothes but i forgot edi OvO

Hahaha ! I'll take picture when i wear it :) Please await ya .

My BAD sister /.\ She changes her shoes with me because it was too pain !!

Okok .. i have a kind heart HAHA !! Too narcissism :X

Yes ! Yes ! Yes ! I'm going to THAILAND by SEPTEMBER !!

Actually i go before when I was standard 3 ?? @@ No impression ~~

But not same place la ! Hahaha ! Last time i go BANGKOK PATTAYA !

I think i should buy some swimming suit or BIKINI ? ><

HAHAHA ! But after the holiday i wanna face my PMR exam ><

Must Study hard from now @v@ LALALA ~~

Today i go for FACIAL .. OMG !!!!!!!

Super duper PAIN !! Pain until my tears "Flow Out " xD !

My face now got many wound .. And red red dots ! Oh NO !

Monday want to go school ! Haizz.. wan to face many problem again zZZZ

Today is a HAPPY DAY ! My maid come back from her country !

I can RELAX RELAX RELAX ! :DD

Share some photo with you all ! Like it ya ! TQ.


Take by My Sister :) [X10]




My eyes look small OVO ! :(

That's all for TODAY !

Have a nice day

Sorry for ALVIN ! Because cant attend your Birthday Celebration .





没有评论:

发表评论