2011年6月9日星期四

Tommorow will be a nice day :) ♥

Hey guys ! Are you all happy today :) ?

I felt HELPLESS today , why ?

Today my Darling Bobo din't come tuition , oh my gosh !

I stayed there about 1hours 15minutes !!!

I keep quiet at there and sat alone .. owhh .. how sad :(

I din't have any friend at there , surprise ? It's truth .

Today my Breakfast and Lunch is KFC ! I wan vomit already TT

This holiday i keep eating fast food ! I'm fat !

I miss my 'kakak' now ! I have been washes the cloths and clean my house myself =.=

Honestly , it was tired . but i learned many things :)

Today was THURSDAY !! got pasar malam !

I can't go also :( My mum says she was tired . Long time din't go pasar .

Today i saw a movie "The Detective 2 " .It was about split personality .

Hmm.. Nice story but i don't like the ending .. Why good person must die at last ?

Im interested in psychology :) But i think it was no future in Malaysia ?

I have many ideas about my future but i can't determined .

Am I think to far ? I don't wan to become a useful person .

I wan to take care about my family and let them live in comfortable life .

It was my DREAM . :)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


我常在想應該再也找不到
任何人像你對我那麼好
好到我的家人也被照料
我的朋友還為你撐腰

你還是有一堆毛病改不掉
拗起來氣得仙女都跳腳
可是人生完美的事太少
我們不能什麼都想要

没有评论:

发表评论